Vanna Vechian's Erotic Stories & (Art & Life) Scrapbook

Vanna Vechian is of mixed European extraction. She studied maths and art history in Germany. She writes essentially in lieu of socially unacceptable behaviour - experiments with her womanhood, her stock and trade in the fading past. Her subject area is woman and the female body, the source of power it is, but vulnerable and 'the prison of the mind' at the same time. This Blog is to capture loose ends and stray thoughts.

Monday, December 04, 2006

voyeurism

I live in a house that can be seen neither from the road nor from the neighbouring houses. It is a nice house, no palace, but it happens to be secluded. Good for me. I have had the practice to be naked around the house, from rising to when I would leave the house, and often I undress again upon arriving home.

It is not that I am a nudist per se. The idea of 'sex' is never far away and I like it that way. I am an exhibitionist. During my twenties I openly did so - see my Statuesque Beauty (www.vannavechian.com). These days I exhibit myself without being seen. I have our reputation to defend.

Imagine the shock when for the very first time since moving here 6 years ago I was spotted. Where? I entered my conservatory with a book and he was trespassing in the garden. What? He saw a wellpreserved woman in her late 40s and I a male teenager, of 16 or so. Did I know him? No. He was not a neighbour's son. A grandson, a nephew, who came to fetch a ball? Or a young thief or troublemaker? I was mildly shocked and he?

We looked at each other for half a minute, when he fled and I stayed. Robbed of my dignity.