Vanna Vechian's Erotic Stories & (Art & Life) Scrapbook

Vanna Vechian is of mixed European extraction. She studied maths and art history in Germany. She writes essentially in lieu of socially unacceptable behaviour - experiments with her womanhood, her stock and trade in the fading past. Her subject area is woman and the female body, the source of power it is, but vulnerable and 'the prison of the mind' at the same time. This Blog is to capture loose ends and stray thoughts.

Sunday, May 01, 2011

misuse of the Vanna Vechian name

Dear readers,

My Hotmail account has been cracked a while ago and false cheap messages have been sent in my name. This upsets me and my good name. It should not upset you, I can only hope. Nothing to do with me.

There is a link (singular, plural)(sapioslut, nevermind the exact link) that equally has nothing to do with me.

Sad but true. Wish I could help it.

Love, Vanna, yours truely.

Labels: , , ,